Monday, August 27, 2012

Cassie's first week at Bethel Christian School


Today I woke and still wasn't to used to the whole school thing. We woke up then my Dad dropped me, Emma and my mom off at the school. 

Because it's bad to inhale a lot of smoke, and there was smoke from the big forest fires, we had to have recess inside. It was really fun but sucky at the same time. 

My new friend, Neveah (heaven spelled backward), and I had a great time playing basketball. After snack we did spelling. YEAH! I love spelling. 

After practicing the verse of the week we had an amazing lunch in the cafeteria and then recess. Neveah and I did the same thing -- we played basketball. After that we did a few more subjects. Then, of course, we were dismissed. All in all I had a pretty good day. 

Love,

C:assie

P.S. The "C:" is a smiley face!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment