Monday, August 27, 2012

Cam's first week at Redding Christian School


Redding Christian School
I think if I had to pick one word to describe this week it would be "first." 

There have been too many firsts this week to count. Whether it was first time seeing Bethel, first day of school, first swim practice, first assignment, or first conversation. 

There have also been many hard moments, such as the first day of school. Partly because I had come two days late, and partly because the school was new to me, I had no idea who was who, what was what, or where anything was. 

One nice thing was the amount of time we spent as a family. Back in Guelph, it seemed like everyday was crammed full of things like hockey practices, youth, and friends. Now we have nothing. It’s been so nice.

 -- Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment